Dr. Virendra is an acclaimed pediatric and neonatal intensivist with proven track record of leading the departments. He has extensive experience dealing in Level 3 PICUs and NICUs and is accomplished in dealinwith life endangering medical emergencies. He is proficient in advanced conventional and high frequency ventilation and adept in difficult airways, invasive monitoring, renal replacement therapies and other life salvaging procedures.
He has been trained extensively in preeminentinstitutions and has a number of publications to his credit. He received prestigious Commonwealth Scholarship (UK) to study at University of Southampton (UK). Hestrongly endorse ethical, evidence based practices and implementing lean and six-sigma strategies in hospitalsto improve the quality of healthcare.
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Childhood chest related diseases like Asthma, Pneumonia, Allergies, tonsillitis, disorders of sleep.
- Growth related issues, behavioural issues, health related issues in special children, cerebral palsy, bed wetting etc.
- Childhood diabetes, epilepsy, blood related problems, kidney problems, urinary tract infections, liver problems
- Immunisation related advice.
- Poisoning including animal bites
- MD (Pediatrics) : PGIMS, Rohtak
- MBBS : PGIMS, Rohtak
- Master of Science (Advance neonatal Pathways), University of southampton, UK
- PFCCS (Pediatric critical care, SCCM (California))
- Training in Pediatric Critical Care, Pulmonology and Allergies (Narayana Hospital)
- Sick New-born Course (AIIMS, New Delhi)
- PGD in Child Psychology
- MBA (Hospital And Healthcare Systems): BITS Pilani
- Current: Senior Consultant and Incharge: Pediatric Intensive Care at Ruban group at Patna
- Consultant and Head: Pediatrics and Neonatology: NarayanaHrudyalaya Hospital
- Consultant Pediatric/Neonatology: The Mission Hospital, Durgapur
- Senior Registerar Pediatrics (PGIMS Rohtak)